Interesting times, where we are thrown around in uncertainty. And no one can escape. No money, location, job title or importance can keep you safe. It all comes down to washing hands, keeping a distance, accept, love and trust. It might all be over and done within three or six months.
But in the meantime, we have a life to live with our families and communities. Taking care of yourself and caring for each other.
A few tips to help you cope with anxiety.
- There is no point in worrying about things that we have no control over. It takes up your energy, makes you negative and undermines your immune system.
- Living in the present moment helps to enjoy what is here: the company of your family, the spring weather and cooking with new or a lack of ingredients.
- If a negative thought pops up deflect your mind and think of something positive. Your brain can hold only one thought at the time…..
- It is very difficult to see and hear people suffering. Empathy is important, but when this leads to anxiety and negativity, it doesn’t serve a purpose. Ask yourself when you notice this happening if it is your responsibility. If it is, take action. If it isn’t, let it go.
- We all need to take responsibility for ourselves. Keeping in as good shape as possible and being as positive as possible. That way you have to offer as much as possible.
- Meditation and mindfulness will bring you in the here and now and your brain will create new neuropathways that will enhance positivity and joy.
If you are struggling and want to feel calmer and trusting, I can help you. To book a free coaching call and get an action plan., please click here.