I am just back from a conference, where I worked hard and long hours. But I loved it and I could manage it all, because I knew there was a spacious, light and clean bathroom in my hotel room, waiting for me to splash out in an oil scented, hot and relaxed tub. I took some candles with me and my iPhone did the trick with providing soothing music.
A way of recharging my batteries, that only took half an hour.
Have you managed to get yourself into a bath and shut out the world? If it sounds to you like an indulgence, take note of the health benefits to realise, that it is actually a really good way of looking after yourself. One of these activities where pleasure and positive outcomes go hand in hand.
The benefits of having a bath are plentiful:
- Reduces stress and creates a calm mind
- Easy to absorb essential oils for specific support
- Stimulates the blood circulation
- Joint pain, muscle aches and tense muscles all come to a rest
- Good preparation for sleeping
- Stimulates weight loss
- Lowers blood pressure
- Cleanses the skin
- Reduces headaches, period pains, IBS
- Helps with coughs and colds
If you think you can’t find the time, it is time to be creative. The first step is to download my free e-book ‘Create 30 more minutes a day!’ and learn the 5 steps to create half an hour a day, so you can have your bath and take advantage of the benefits and feeling great. Click here to receive the ebook.