Life coaching is a very personal experience. It is important that you and your coach connect on a deep level. You need to trust your coach and feel save to open up and share personal thoughts and experiences. To ensure a balance in the relationship I am sharing some personal thoughts and experiences about myself. It is only fair if I would like you to walk that road, I have to make the journey myself. You can read about my life here.
What I find really important is that you enjoy your process, find it exciting and interesting. It is a journey that will be challenging and you might shed some tears, but it is a positive journey. It is all about learning to make choices that benefit your happiness and there is a beaming light at the end of the tunnel.
I have helped people who suffered from serious stress conditions, such as tinnitus, vertigo, eating disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, burn-out, and depression; I have worked with clients who felt stuck, blocked, emotional, unhappy, worried, lost, angry and frustrated and in all cases, within three months, they felt like a completely different person.
- Feeling stressed?
- Lacking colour in your life?
- Obsessed with food?
- Unhappy with work-life balance?
- Feeling overwhelmed?
- Not knowing how to make changes?
- PhD interpersonal communication
- Consultancy jobs within IT companies (SUN, HP, RICOH)
- Management consultant (HP, Philips)
- Training psychotherapist
- Therapist / teacher adult education / Outreach The Big Issue
- Consultant and life coach for stress management
- Meditation teacher and mindfulness trainer
- Columnist for Darling Magazine
- Happiful Magazine: about work life balance
- Coaching a cynical journalist……. The Guardian A series of three: Article 1
- Stress personalities concept, published in Notebook (Sunday Mirror Magazine) and NOW magazine
- Featured in the Daily Mail
- Stress expert in Sainsbury’s Magazine
- Recognised stress advisor to GPs
If you are on a journey, at the beginning, halfway, or on the track you don’t want, make your first step to change and book the FREE clarity call
Read more about my methodology and process.