Maybe that is why I am never in a hurry?
To read my personal story, click here.
I started my career as a nurse, but moved away from that vocation to go to university and learn more about the psychology of language. After my PhD I worked in the IT industry in PR roles. Even had my own PR agency for a few years. When I moved to the UK for the man, who is now the father of 2 boys, I worked for a management consultancy firm on international PR projects for HP.
I trained as a psychotherapist and when I finished my training I not only built a private practice, I also started to teach at colleges and universities in London. After a decade, I trained at the Coaching Academy and changed my focus from therapy to coaching. The coaching approach, which is aimed at achieving changes through insights and actions suits my personality better than the therapy approach.
- Columnist for Darling Magazine
- Happiful Magazine: expert about work life balance
- Coaching a cynical journalist……. The Guardian A series of three: Article 1
- Stress personalities concept, published in Notebook (Sunday Mirror Magazine) and NOW magazine
- Featured in the Daily Mail
- Stress expert in Sainsbury’s Magazine
- Recognised stress advisor to GPs
Claim your FREE coaching call.
To claim your FREE coaching call simply click on the button below and enter your details