Are you ready to become a new you in 2022?
Keen to make radical changes?
Impatient at the antipication of success?
Tina and Sarah have seen and done it all before. They are close friends and have supported each other in achieving their dreams. Like, losing 5 stone between the two of them, aiming to run half a marathon and writing a book about friendship. They started working on their dreams on the 2 January with full gusto, willpower and hope.
The sad thing is that they never achieved any of them.
The reason is they focused on jumping to the top and forgot the baby step philosophy.
When you jump to the top, you have to push all your buttons to get there. And once you are there, you have no foundation to keep you steady and balanced. So when you fall, you fall down all the way.
This is so disheartening that it is easy to give up and lose the belief in your abilities.
If Tina and Sarah were to build up to their big change with baby steps, their lives would be different. They would be on their way to their dreams, one step at the time. And when they fell, they would fall only one or two steps on the ladder, not the whole way. It would be easier to pick themselves up and continue the journey after what feels like a little blib, not a disaster.
To achieve your dreams, you need to be in the best mental, physical and emotional state possible. And I suggested Tina and Sarah to just do that before focusing on bigger achievements. My tips might be applicable to you as well.
My tips for improving your life in daily baby steps in 2022:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water
- Meditate – just one minute at the time – request my One Minute Meditation programme here
- Exercise – 20 pushups, 10 press ups, 5 minutes of stretching
- Want to become a writer? – write a 300 word piece
- Want to become an actor? – practice your voice or facial expressions or posture 10 minutes
- Want to become an expert? Study, read or write 15 minutes
- Want to lose weight? Start with halving your portions
- Want to set up your business? Do one task a day to create progress
- Want to declutter? Spend 10 minutes a day. Or to get motivated, purchase my course on Udemy.
If you are struggling with improving your life or applying grey rocking, why not book a FREE coaching call with me via this link.